It is advisable for the renter to return the car clean and refueled; in case of contamination, the company’s employees will wash or refuel the car themselves at the rates for the company’s services. The process of returning the car back to the lessor takes place on the basis of the information specified in the acceptance certificate upon delivery. The car is re-inspected to identify any damage caused during operation during the rental period. In case of revealing such damages, depending on their nature and the reason for their occurrence, the tenant will additionally compensate for the repairs or provide a document necessary for reimbursement under the insurance policy.
– your international passport;
– an internal passport or a document on temporary registration (if you entered the country with it or are permanently on the territory of Ukraine;
– a driver’s license that allows you to operate a car on the territory of Ukraine, preferably an international driver’s license International Driving Permit, which is valid only in conjunction with internal rights.
– in cash at the office of the company;
– by bank transfer to a bank card;
The car broke down during the rental, what to do and who pays for it?
Such situations are not uncommon in our time and can occur with any car, even a new one from the salon. First of all, you must inform us about the current situation and make it clear what the essence of the car malfunction is. In turn, our company, after your notification, will organize the evacuation of the car to the nearest tech station. service to eliminate the malfunction. In case of long-term repairs, the company provides a replacement car in the same class. The Lessor, in case of car repair during the lease, undertakes to pay the full cost of the service station services, unless the breakdown occurred due to improper operation by the Lessee.
- Inform the rental company, by all possible means of communication, about the accident, its causes, whether there are victims, as well as the geolocation of the incident.
- Report the incident to the police by calling “102”
- Take all possible measures for the safety of the rented car.